What is Exhibit “B” and how do I obtain Exhibit “B”?

Exhibit “B” are resolutions adopted by the parish governing authority (speaking on behalf of the parish and all parish bodies who are located outside the boundary of the affected municipality, where applicable, who receive a millage), the school board, and any municipality (speaking on behalf of the municipality and all municipal bodies who receive a millage) and a letter from the sheriff approving the project in which the manufacturing establishment is or will be located signifying whether each of these authorities is in favor of the project.

To obtain Exhibit B, contact the local governing authorities directly, or contact your local economic development officials.