Can someone other than the property owner or company representative file an Restoration Tax Abatement application?

Yes. If an application is being prepared and/or submitted by someone other than the owner of the property, submit a Resolution of the Board of Directors or Resolution of Property Owners and related documents to execute the application on behalf of the company or individual owner of the property for which the application is being filed.